supportive subscription program
trəst — noun
1. firm belief in the reliability, truth, ability, or strength of someone or something.
2. confidence placed in a party to be held or used for the benefit of one or more others.
Candor Trust Editions is a unique special edition subscription program created to:
1. Express gratitude for those supporting our work with generous financial contributions.
2. Strengthen our internal efforts by dedicating this project's funds to supporting our staff.
Each Candor Trust contributor receives surprise shipments of unique special editions
several times throughout the year, at a frequency based on their subscription choice.
Why trust in Candor?
As our project continues to broaden its reach and grow in its capabilities,
we strive to grow in strength and quality before size.
At our largest, we've had a team of 1 full-time and 2 part-time staff.
We have published 13 editions of 10 authors, producing 1,785 books,
385 of which have been made by hand in our studio.
In less than two years, we've built a widespread network from our work.
Reflected in the map below, you can identify these relationships:
- Collections / Libraries / Stores (Red)
- Program Collaborations (Green)
- Imprint Partners (Yellow)
What do i get?
That will mostly be a surprise, and will require a little bit of trust.
We will collaborate with one artist per edition issue to produce a new piece.
All artists will be compensated for their work, and the resultant works
will only be available through the Candor Trust Editions subscription program.
How do i enroll?
To sign up for the Candor Trust Editions program, please click the button below:
If you have any questions or special requests,
please contact our Director, Matt Austin, at MATT@CANDORARTS.COM